Topics covered in the live session, and answers to participant questions covered:
- What is an embedded network and what this means for tenants and owners
- Information on network tariffs and the solar applications process
- Case studies of SolShare installations in Adelaide CBD, and SA Housing
- Pilots of peer-to-peer solar sharing through a retailer, in Adelaide
- Options for solar for a sub set of apartments in a strata scheme
- Challenges associated with embedded networks
- Ways to enhance the value of solar with other technologies for maximum returns
- Option for renters or not-for-profit landlords to install solar and batteries
- Development approval requirements.
The information provided during and following these sessions by panellists is based from their respective professional capacities. Carbon Neutral Adelaide (City of Adelaide & Department for Environment and Water) does not guarantee its accuracy and accepts no liability for any loss or liability arising from inaccuracies or omissions. Carbon Neutral Adelaide does not represent, endorse, or guarantee the advice, opinion, statement, or other information provided by third party panellists. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the reader’s own risk and the reader should undertake their own research and or seek independent recommendations to make informed decisions as to what is best suited for his/her needs.